MARRIAGES: Couples contemplating marriage should contact the rectory a minimum of six months before the date of the wedding.
BAPTISMS: Baptisms are celebrated on the ﬁrst and third Sundays of each month after the 11 AM Mass. Parents are required to attend Pre-Jordan classes in preparation for Baptism. The class is held on the fourth Monday of the month at 7:30PM in the Church. Please call the rectory to make arrangements for the Baptism and to attend class.
R.C.I.A.: The RCIA prepares adults for Baptism and full communion in the Church. If you’re interested in becoming a Catholic or completing your initiation into the Catholic Church, please contact Mrs. Mary Carney, Director of Faith Formation.
VISITS TO THE SICK AND ELDERLY: The clergy and extraordinary ministers of the Holy Eucharist visit the homebound sick and elderly on a regular scheduled basis. Please call the Rectory to report a needed visit.
ANOINTING OF THE SICK: If you are scheduled for surgery or a hospital stay, receive the Sacrament of the Sick before you go to the hospital. Call the rectory or ask the priest on Sunday to administer the Anointing of the Sick after Mass.
HOSPITAL VISITS: Due to the Pennsylvania Privacy Act you must tell the hospital that you would like to be visited by a priest who serves the hospital as Catholic Chaplain.
- Rev. Thomas M. Sodano, Pastor
- Rev. Msgr. Charles E. McGroarty, Pastor Emeritus, St. Matthew Parish, Philadelphia, In Residence
- Rev. John D. Gabin, In Residence
- Retired Deacon Paul McBlain, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Thomas Taylor, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Patrick Kelly, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Mary Carney, Director of Faith Formation email@example.com
- Mrs. Diana M. Martyn, Director of Music
- CYO – 610-583-4530